JUDGE KELLY CROW
Is the qualified and experienced candidate, ready to serve as our next Republican Justice of the Peace for Fort Bend County Precinct 3.
Judge Crow already works hard for Fort Bend as a J.P. court prosecutor and municipal judge. Her legal expertise serves us well, and she will help to protect our laws and quality of life in this office.
Kelly is endorsed by dozens of conservative Republican activists across Fort Bend County, including many precinct chairs and both of the other Precinct 3 elected officials - Commissioner Andy Meyers and Constable Wayne Thompson
Now more than ever, we need a strong legal expert as our Justice of the Peace with the professionalism, and experience to stand for justice and protect our quality of life. We need Judge Kelly Crow!
- B.A. Political Science (Minor: Business Management), Texas A&M University, 1994
- J.D., South Texas College of Law, 1997
- Fort Bend County Assistant District Attorney (Chief prosecutor, Justice of the Peace Courts)
- 14 years experience as judge in Fort Bend County municipal courts
- 20 years prosecutorial experience
- 10 years total experience, Assistant City Attorney in Missouri City and Sugar Land
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Fort Bend County Bar Association
- Member, Texas Municipal Courts Association
- Volunteer, instructor for Fort Bend County Law Agencies, TMCEC, TCAA
- Fort Bend County Chamber of Commerce Leadership graduate and facilitator
- Former Board of Directors, Literacy Council of Fort Bend
Judge Kelly Crow
Political ad paid for by the Kelly Crow Campaign
Photography by Nesossi Studios and Rhonda Rene.
Fort Bend County District Attorney
"An experienced judge, an experienced assistant district attorney, an experienced city prosecutor, and an experienced private practitioner of the law. This is the depth of experience that lifelong Fort Bend County resident Kelly Crow offers to Precinct Three as she asks for our vote to elect her as our next Justice of the Peace. As your district attorney, and fellow resident of Precinct Three, she has my vote and endorsement."
Precinct 3 Constable
"I proudly support and endorse Kelly Crow in her campaign for Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3, Fort Bend County. I have known and worked with her in my current position. She is an experienced lawyer and prosecutor with a history of service in Fort Bend County. She has the experience, qualifications and credentials for this position. I respectfully ask that you consider supporting her in this endeavor. Thank you."
County Commissioner, Precinct 3
"Over the last 27 years, we have been blessed in Precinct 3 by having a licensed attorney elected to serve as our Justice of the Peace. Judge Kelly Crow has established time and again in her professional duties, that she is the most qualified, most experienced, and the only legal expert ready to serve as our next Justice of the Peace. Please join me and many other Precinct 3 conservatives in voting for Judge Kelly Crow in the GOP Primary."